Thursday, October 8, 2009

Feeling Inspired


I don't know if any of you out there (all 3 of you who read my blog ;] ) have heard or read about Stephanie Nielson (nienie), but I have been following her blog for a few months. She has such an amazing survival story, and an even more amazing story of recovery. I am so inspired by her! She survived a fiery plane crash, a three month coma, and woke up to 80% of her body covered in terrible burns. Not to mention, she had 4 little kids at home, and a husband who was also badly burned. To read her story, click http://nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/

Get your tissues and start at the beginning. You will fall in love with her and her incredible little family. I have a completely new sense of gratitude for my everyday easy life.

7 comments:

Kathlen said...

I read you blog...so make that 4 people.

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

Wow, thanks for sharing, what an amazing story. I am going to pass it on too!

Danica Osborn said...

Well it's great to meet you! I never mind people blog stalking b/c I'm worse than anyone about it! And at least you know Kevin...there are definitely some complete stangers I look at. Does that me a creep? :)

I have followed this story from the beginning and have been so touched and inspired along the way. Did you catch her on Oprah?

Matt and Jessie said...

Hey! I hope you are surviving your bed rest! Let me know if I can help you at all with anything! I would be more than happy to.

lilbird and Junior said...

Thank you for posting this, I have spent the last 2 days reading every single post on Nie Nie. In a small way I first felt like I was somehow invading their private life and space but found that thousands read her blog that don't even know her and I now I am one of them. I can't believe how it has spiritually rejuvenated me and and blessed me these last 2 days. So Thank You for sharing!!

Rachel said...

I love her too! Such an inspiring story and lady. Is your baby boy due in December? If you feel up to it I was thinking of having everyone over in November, maybe the first week or two. (Everyone meaning Vern/Misty, Matt/Jessie, Brandt/Macy, etc.)Let me know what you think! Thanks!

jodeeharris said...

Hi Taniel! I just found your blog through Hayley's. Now you have 5 readers! :) Fun to catch up on your life a bit...looks like things are good with you--congrats on a new baby coming! You seem as cute and sweet as ever! Love to you.