Wednesday, February 24, 2010

It is time...to go private


If there are any remaining readers of my practically DORMANT and poorly neglected blog...please leave me your e-mail address so I can send you an invite-because I'm takin' it private baby! I won't go into all of the details, but there are definitely some crazies out there. Also, I have become the world's WORST journal keeper. So, I thought if I could use this as a journal (of sorts) and make a book at the end of the year, then my boys would have something to read when my memory fails. I don't want to forget all of the proud (and maybe what may seem at the time to be the insignificant) moments in my little family's life. So this is my solution. Sorry if it becomes boring or too personal for readers. To my family it will be priceless. :) Love to you!

7 comments:

Kathlen said...

OOO, Add me!! I Love reading your blog!

Kathlen_Hodgson@yahoo.com

Rachel said...

rachel1284@hotmail.com

The Quayles said...

Hello! This is Sister Fuller (Desi Quayle) we have a blog too, and would love to stay in touch! quaylem@bellsouth.net
our blog is markanddesiquayle.blogspot.net

Jerilyn said...

Nilly, your butt called me about a week ago. Left me a long message of you talking to your cute kids. :) Add me to your list! jerilyndensley@gmail.com

The Rivas Family said...

Add me too: mindirivas@yahoo.com

Your boys are getting so big!!!
Love, Mindi

Melissa said...

Add me to your list... I love seeing your family, and how you are doing!

mel.cam@prattpack.net

Corey and Nikki Preston said...

Don't forget me!
Nikkih81@yahoo.com