Friday, October 1, 2010

Mother of All Posts

So, after nearly six months away from the blogging world, I have been reprimanded. It took several people "nudging" me, two lessons on journals (one given and one received), an audio book about life's legacies, a comment in Stake Conference, and a journal I found from my parent's dating experience. I decided that someone was trying to tell me something. No promises, just the best I can manage. :)
So much can happen in six months. So... here's a quick recap with lots of pictures.













































2 comments:

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

IT'S ABOUT TIME!! I loved, loved looking at all the new pictures. Your oldest could be Tysons boy, he is his clone. I love the matching shirts, it makes me miss my boys at that age. Looks like a fun summer/fall. Keep up the posts:)

Matt and Jessie said...

Super cute pictures! Glad to see all that you guys have been up to. Your kids are so cute and growing up so fast. Hopefully we will see you one of these days!!