Saturday, June 6, 2009

Blogging Semi-annually


At the beginning of the year I was really gung-ho about blogging, but...(you all knew the "but" was coming) I got wrapped up with weddings, the stake musical, Landon becoming mobile, and...I was sick for a couple of months. Yes, MONTHS! No fun now, but it will be in 4 1/2 more months because I'M EXPECTING!!!!!! We are so excited for Landon to have a sibling! We won't know for a couple more weeks if we're having a boy or a girl-but I'll be sure to announce.

So, a major catch-up post is in the works. Sorry to those who hate long posts. :) Just scroll down and see the pix of the cutest boy in the world. He really is our pide and joy. And...he's a big boy now. He's in his new car seat, walking around everywhere, sleeping through the night, and playing in the dirt with his daddy. We celebrated his birthday (along with grandpa Dance's birthday) on Memorial Day. I can't believe my baby's one! Here are pictures to fill in the gaps for my delinquent blogging. Enjoy!






Landon with Uncle Tanner on his 1st birthday!!


Takin' care of business!

Trying out his new b-day presents

Landon was born on Grandpa Dance's birthday.




I got brave and cut it all off!!

Landon's first popsicle experience



Landon's first pinewood derby. They lost EVERY
race until Ben started cheating. :)

His cousins love him!
With Great Grandma & Grandpa Landon on Easter

The cute Beck boys




First snowmachine ride



Kissin' cousins



Our trip to see Uncle Tyson


7 comments:

Jerilyn said...

Nilly my love! It's soooo good to see you via blog again! Congratulations on your little one! I get to be an aunt again. I'm thrilled. ;) Hope you're feeling better now that you're into trimester #2. xoxo

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS! How exciting. Siblings are great, especially for entertaining each other :) Hope the pregnancy goes well.

lilbird and Junior said...

Oh T! I love your hair it looks so great on you and yes you were very brave! Fun pictures of little Landon so I hope you continue to blog...especially with the blogging queen living right in your house!

Evans Fam said...

Yay for a new post! And guess what....we're prego too!!! Due Dec. 11th. We hadn't announced yet when you told me so I couldn't tell you, but wahoo! When is your due date? Maybe we'll have babies on the same day again...

Matt and Jessie said...

He has gotten so big!! It was great to see you guys a few times this week!! I love love love your new hair cut!

Robert said...

Congratulations!!! That is such great news. Landon is growing up so quick. Mine keeps doing that too. It's fun to see an update from y'all.

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

Congratulations on another baby coming, that is so exciting. I loved looking at all the pictures of your handsome little guy. He looks so much like your brothers to me. What a doll. Hope you are feeling better, keep us posted on the gender.