Thursday, November 6, 2008

It's Official...fall is gone and the snow is here!!

Sunday night in Idaho Falls got me so excited for the holidays. It was FREEZING cold, so Ben and I turned up the fireplace, made some hot chocolate, and cranked the old fashioned Christmas tunes. It was so much fun planning for the holidays. Earlier in the week I saw this tree when I was out running errands and thought it was amazing. Fall is so beautiful here in Idaho, I almost didn't want the snow to fly. But, after Sunday night I decided it would be okay to have a skiff here and there. Monday morning we woke up to a white blanket all over the ground. It was so beautiful!
We were in Portland for Halloween, so Landon didn't go trick-or-treating, but we dressed him up anyway. Ben and I were both born and raised in Idaho Falls, but he grew-up as a Bonneville "bee", and I grew-up as an I.F. "tiger". So, of course, Ben wanted Landon's costume to be a bee.

And I wanted him to be a tiger. So, I took pictures in both costumes, but in the end...

Mommy won! Yay!!! The little nose and whiskers lasted just long enough to show uncle Tyson & then Landon decided he'd had enough. He doesn't look like himself without his curls showing-but he makes a dang cute little tiger. :)
I just threw this picture up because I LOVE the little ringlet hanging over his ear! I don't do anything to his hair except put a little baby lotion in it and let it go. He gets called a "girl" all the time, but I can't bring myself to cut his beautiful curls---ever!!!

2 comments:

Matt and Jessie said...

He is such a cutie and getting so big. I love the multiple Halloween costumes. Marriage is all about the compromise I guess! I can't decide which one he was cuter in so I won't vote on that one!

Rebecka said...

Landon is so stinkin' cute! And spoiled apparently, TWO Halloween costumes?!! That is one lucky kid! ha!