Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight

Okay...it was fabulous! I LOVED IT! I only read the first book because I had a brand new baby, and a brand new business-so I didn't have time. But, I was so excited to see the movie so I could understand what all of the psycho/can't hardly wait/I'm in love with Edward/ hype was all about. And tonight I discovered why the movie made 33 MILLION dollars on opening night. A bunch of girls in my ward got together and we went to see Twilight tonight. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves!! The hubbies stayed home to play "dad", and we went out for a night on the town. And, I have to confess that I don't think I've been up this late since Ben and I were dating! Oh geeze! I sound so old. There were times in college when I would pull all-nighters no problem. Right Kymmie? I think those all-nighters are finally catching up with me. Now I'm going to bed so I can dream of Edward-Ohhh, actually I hope I don't have nightmares. All that blood-sucking/vampire kung-foo got pretty intense. Can't wait for the next movie!!!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

So good right?! I loved it too. You have to finish reading the series. What business are you doing?

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

Every one I know has seen the movie but ME, I need to make that a priority. Gald you had fun!

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

TaNiel, I am setting my blog to private soon, can I get your email? Have a good day!

Andrea Weaver said...

Oh I loved it too!! And I was laughing about your comment about sounding old. It completely takes it out of me to stay up super late anymore!! Anyway...so fun to peek in on what you are doing these days.