Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Cabin fever

This weekend was the ultimate, much needed getaway. We packed up the babe and headed to the cabin. We spent the weekend with my family and all of the cousins on the Landon side. We had such a great time feeding our faces, playing games, and watching conference, that it was hard to come home.
Not to mention...the scenery was beautiful. All of the leaves were changing, and I could feel the snow waiting to fly. Conference was really uplifting. I loved all of the international speakers.


On a slightly different note- I found this really incredible picture of the SLC temple on my friend Kym's website. I love it, and ordered a large print for my house.She has a lot of other great pics on her site too, like this one...

If you enlarge it you can see all the good details. (Like the green eyes.) If you wanna check out more of her work, or order a print, click on http://panoramawayphotography.blogspot.com/

No comments: